Sale Price Available ONLY This Week (9/9-9/15)
– Programming A Full Body Plan
– What goes into deciding the best macros for a client?
– I’ve been listening to your podcasts as well as Mike Matthews, Eric Trexler, Eric Helms etc. Should I use the progressive overload approach doing 4-6 rep sets and alternate every 2-3 weeks with a “hypertrophy” round of 8-10 reps for 2-3 weeks? Or should I focus mainly on sticking to one concept and dropping in weeks off deload or rest?
– Also when you talk about overall load for a workout routine you discuss reps x sets x weight. If that calculation is let’s say 3000, for a heavy week, (4-6 reps per set) does that correspond equally to the same calculation if I’m doing 8-10 reps per set with lighter weights?
– If someone was hanging out at maintenance for a while and wanting to start putting some muscle mass on, am I correct in thinking you’d want to give them that extra 3-10% calorie increase all at once and not gradually go up like a reverse?
You can get access to ALL of our content in one place, now:
Join The Boom Boom Elite (BBP’s Membership Site) to receive exclusive content and interviews, monthly training programs, bonus eBooks, the private coaching forum, and more by visiting https://tailoredcoachingmethod.com/elite
ASK BOOM-BOOM YOUR QUESTION HERE! : www.boomboomperformance.com/podcast
Check out all of our e-books by visiting https://tailoredcoachingmethod.com/products
To Apply For Coaching With Boom Boom Performance, visit – https://tailoredcoachingmethod.com/online-coaching/#sign-up
Blog – www.boomboomperformance.com
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cody.boomboom/
Email – [email protected]
Sign up to our weekly newsletter and never miss a knowledge bomb again
This podcast is for YOU! Send in your questions and we’ll cover them on our Podcast.