Functional Muscle - https://tailoredcoachingmethod.com/products
The Boom Boom Elite - https://tailoredcoachingmethod.com/elite
Content Page/Menu - https://tailoredcoachingmethod.com/content
Making Progress In The Gym (VIDEO) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEcnw5z5TWg
Protein Blog - https://tailoredcoachingmethod.com/protein-guide/
Follower's Q&A (VIDEO) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuy56AYZ-aY&t=17s
Online Coaching with BBP - https://boomboomperformance.wufoo.com/forms/boomboom-performance-strategy-call/
Friday Q&A Session!! It’s been about 3 weeks since I’ve done one and as you’ll hear in today’s episode, I was fired up to be back on the mic answering YOUR questions.
– If you are following a 4-day upper/lower split like Functional Muscle but your schedule only allows for 3 days that week what do you do?
– Where do you draw the line on safely adding weight when you’re working around old injuries? (Double hernia a few years back). Do you recommend staying around 85% 1RM & work on adding reps/sets vs. adding weight? Are there any negatives with not continually adding weight to your lifts. I’m currently squatting 225 & BB deadlifting 275. Thanks!
– Any advice for cutting body fat/weight (it’s been a stressful couple months) pre ACL surgery?
– If we’re supposed to have 1g per lb. of protein, how much of that does our body absorb?
– Weight loss plateaus… what to do?
– Long term sustainable weight loss vs. fast cutting weight loss?
– Can under eating for your training result in “skinny fat”?
– How do I know if I am on a maintenance cal or my metabolism just slowed down?
– Any tip on holiday weight gain, maybe some strategies both mentally but also science/data-ish?
– What does a good morning routine look like?
– Who is your favorite musician of all time?
You can get access to ALL of our content in one place, now:
Join The Boom Boom Elite (BBP’s Membership Site) to receive exclusive content and interviews, monthly training programs, bonus eBooks, the private coaching forum, and more by visiting https://tailoredcoachingmethod.com/elite
ASK BOOM-BOOM YOUR QUESTION HERE! : www.boomboomperformance.com/podcast
Check out all of our e-books by visiting https://tailoredcoachingmethod.com/products
To Apply For Coaching With Boom Boom Performance, visit – https://tailoredcoachingmethod.com/online-coaching/#sign-up
[LEARN HOW TO HELP THE SHOW] This podcast is 100% free, helping YOU live longer and better for no cost at all. In fact, 95% or more of the content we provide at B.B.P. is completely free, because our #1 core value is to be a Go Giver. Which is why we created a Patreon page so you can donate as little as $1 per month to help us provide more free content. 100% of donations go back to creating more free content for you. You can help the movement grow by visiting:
Blog – www.boomboomperformance.com
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cody.boomboom/
Email – [email protected]
Sign up to our weekly newsletter and never miss a knowledge bomb again
This podcast is for YOU! Send in your questions and we’ll cover them on our Podcast.