Ketogenic Dieting? Fasted Cardio? Metabolic Flexibility? Stress? What does the science say for all these hot topics? Well, I today I brought the one and only Dr. Mike T. Nelson on the show to provide us with some answers. Mike is one of the smartest people I’ve had the pleasure of knowing over the years and it’s an honor to get him on the podcast – get a notepad for this one!
You can find more about Dr. Mike and what he does with his company “Extreme Human Performance”, at http://miketnelson.com/
– (3:09) 1. Mike’s “Story”
– (7:54) 2. Mike Working With Athletes
– (10:10) 3. How Does Mike Go about “Fixing” His Clients (Metabolic Repairing)
– (15:51) 4. Mikes Philosophy Behind Programing Training
– (21:23) Does fatigue go hand in hand with the central nervous system?
– (24:19) What HRV is, how Mike is tracking it with his clients, and how HRV determines how Mike programs.
– (44:50) If Mike Doesn’t Track HRV, how does he split his training programs up?
– (47:20) Is Mike a Fan of Fasted Cardio?
– (57:49) Periodizing Nutrition To increase Metabolic Flexibility.
– (59:45) How to Improve Metabolic Flexibility
[LEARN HOW TO HELP THE SHOW] This podcast is 100% free, helping YOU live longer and better for no cost at all. In fact, 95% or more of the content we provide at B.B.P. is completely free, because our #1 core value is to be a Go Giver. Which is why we created a Patreon page so you can donate as little as $1 per month to help us provide more free content. 100% of donations go back to creating more free content for you. You can help the movement grow by visiting:
Check Out Cody’s Latest Training Program, Functional Muscle, by visiting https://tailoredcoachingmethod.com/functional-muscle
Get Coach Cody’s E-Book, “The Nutrition Hierarchy: The All Inclusive Guide To Mastering Your Diet”, by visiting https://tailoredcoachingmethod.com/nutrition-hierarchy
To Apply For Coaching With Boom Boom Performance, visit – https://tailoredcoachingmethod.com/online-coaching/#sign-up
Blog – www.boomboomperformance.com
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cody.boomboom/
Email – [email protected]
This podcast is for YOU! Send in your questions and we’ll cover them on our Podcast.